The True Definition of Confidence in Steel Forging
In a challenging market, in a changing world, Walker Forge delivers the confidence you need.
It starts with consistent quality in closed-die steel forgings from a few ounces to over 300 lbs. – the widest range of press sizes in our industry. But it’s much more that.
Some of the world’s leading OEMs and 1st tier suppliers in automotive, heavy truck, construction, energy, agriculture and other demanding markets continue to rely on Walker Forge because we provide the capability to meet exacting demands. The capacity to handle high volumes. The value-adds to shorten the supply chain. And the expertise and agility to evolve with changing needs.
The confidence our company delivers is built on the strength of the talented, driven people of Walker Forge, who are empowered every day to apply their skills and dedication to find every way possible to serve you better. We are doers, not wait-and-seers. Our employees are the reason why demanding customers stay with us year after year, and keep counting on us for more and more.
Get to know us, and discover the uncommon combination of skill, creativity and initiative it takes to bring you complete confidence.
Walker Forge at a Glance
- 2012 Wisconsin Manufacturer of Year Award Winner
- Carbon alloy and stainless steel closed-die forgings on presses up to 8,800 tons
- In-house tool design and fabrication, machining, heat treating
- Two locations – Clintonville, WI, and Surgoinsville, TN – to serve customers throughout the heart of North American industry
- ISO 17025 accredited metallurgical lab – a rarity among forging operations
- Markets served include auto and truck, construction, diesel engine, energy, recreation, industrial, railroad and agriculture
- Founded in 1950 by Gordon Walker, grandfather of current CEO Willard T. Walker Jr.